WOMEN’S ADVENTURE FILM TOUR 19/20
PRIZE DRAW | TERMS + CONDITIONS
1. The competition to enter to win the prizes as set out below (the "Competition") is run by the Women’s Adventure Film Tour, Adventure Entertainment and She Went Wild. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Women’s Adventure Film Tour, Adventure Entertainment and She Went Wild are not eligible to enter.
Entrants must hold a valid Women’s Adventure Film Tour ticket to be eligible and entrants are only eligible for the prizes listed under the type of screening they hold a ticket for.
Entrants must be present on the night of the screening.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must complete the entry form in its entirety and must hold a valid Women’s Adventure Film Tour ticket.
4. DATES: Entrants must complete the entry form before 9am AEST of the day of their screening.
National Prize Draw
By coming to any of our screenings, you enter the draw to win one of the below prizes:
G Adventures - 1 x $5,000 voucher (that will be drawn in May 2020)
Adventurous Women - 1 x Choose Your Own Adventure Voucher Valued at $200 (can be used in total or put towards a larger trip)
Billabong Retreat - $1,000 voucher
E’Stel Water - $500 voucher
Premiere Screenings Prize Draw
By coming to a premiere screening, you ALSO enter this draw to win one of the below prizes.
From our Presenting Partner, Paddy Pallin
1 x Salomon Outline GTX shoe per premier screening
1 x Black Diamond Distance FLZ Trekking Pole per premier screening
2 x Rumpl Down Sleeping Blankets per premier screening
1 x Osprey Zipper Set per premier screening
1 x Paddy Pallin Nalgene 500ml bottle per premier screening
Osprey Packs Australia - 1 x backpack
Adventurous Women - 2 x Women's Adventure Club Membership Vouchers valued at $59.95 each per show
She Went Wild - 1 x $100 Voucher for any Syd / Melb / Brisbane event + 1 x She Went Wild 2019 Organic Tee per show
Suunto - 1 x 1 Suunto 5 or 9 Watch per show
We will also be giving away vouchers from Let’s Go Surfing and Dive Centre Manly at our Sydney premiere, from climbing gyms Gravity Worx and Hardrock Climbing at our Melbourne premiere and from Urban Xtreme (Australia's first indoor snow sports and adventure centre!) and Surf Connect at our Brisbane premiere.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be drawn during the intermission of the screening. Winners need to be present on the night to claim their prize if it is a physical product; if not, it will be redrawn. For vouchers, winners do not need to be present on the night as prize can be digitally delivered.
7. PRIZE DELIVERY: Women’s Adventure Film Tour, Adventure Entertainment and She Went Wild are not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
8. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize(s) is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Fairfax and that Fairfax, or Fairfax's promotional partners, may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of the Women’s Adventure Film Tour, Adventure Entertainment and She Went Wild, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. PRIVACY: Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
13. NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. TAX: The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.